Saturday 13 August 2011

Zindy Art Clocks


I am very happy to show my all new product line; CD Clocks.
Been a long time in the coming, a year to be exact. It's not easy to get all the components for this (when you live in Denmark).

I have 5 drawings available so far, Dark Hope, The Sad Angel, Imperfect Angel, Lost Dreams and What's left of me.
They can be purchased here: Link



We have the Imperfect Angel hanging in the kitchen and it works perfectly!=)

Just had to show you right away, have a great rest of the weekend ♥

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone