Saturday 6 August 2011

Dark Market 2011

I just came home after the yearly Dark Market. A Danish Gothic market, where a bunch of private people and companies can get a little place to sell their stuff. It's usually fun and relaxing. The Gothic scene is very small in Denmark, so the market is not very big and overcrowded.
This year I introduced my new Clocks, which will be up for sale on my webshop very soon too.
Here's a few photos, as always I am behind the camera but my boyfriend did take a photo of me sitting behind the table and in the car - highlight of the evening: Sunset!!=) Nothing better after half a day without food. A bit blurry mobile photos but at least I have a photo of me to show for once.


My little table:


A few shots I took, blurry and not very interesting but still:



It was a nice market, even though there weren't a lot of visitors I met friends and new people so it was a great day!:)
I'm so tired right now. It just starting pouring down, think I will head to bed and listen to the rain.
I have more news soon. I just came back after a week at my parents which was so lovely, I'll tell you more soon. Have a nice rest of the weekend.

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone