Thursday 24 March 2011

Time Photoshoot

Yesterday I did a new photo shoot with my friend Andy. I was using the butterfly pocket watch for a few ideas, a dead bunny toy, cherry blossoms and lingerie. Basically a bit of everything :) I very much enjoyed it, it's been a while since our last shoot.

I caught another cold, most likely after the Rise Against concert last Sunday, which was super awesome by the way!:)
Luckily we got so much sun and mild water here it doesn't bother me as much. Just want to get well quickly so I can get out and enjoy the sun again =)

Things are going well at the moment, I feel happier and brighter times are ahead.

A little photo from the shoot:

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone