Wednesday, 30 March 2011
01:16 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
This is my second attempt with the Copic Markers. I really love it and I enjoy this early learning process so much. I've really missed that feeling - trying something completely new technique wise. That urge you have wanting to improve and to perfect it as fast as possible =)
Again, in the pink colour scheme since those are the ones I currently have available.
Today I bought 3 sets of different Promarkers. I hope they are great, but I have no idea. From what I read they are thinner than the Copic markers and smoother, so hopefully they will work for me. Do you have any experience with these? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I can't wait for the promarkers to arrive. Since I will be away visiting my parents next week I won't get to try them out till a couple of weeks.
I am so into this that I put away my main project which started it all. I really hope to have it ready soon and to show you what it is.
Labels: copic promarkers cute pinup
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- Cuteness Overdose and thoughts
- I Love Markers
- First Mermaid Wip2
- Time Photoshoot
- First Mermaid wip
- Pocket Watch Butterfly and spring air
- Little Mermaid ACEO + more
- Spring Heart ACEO
- Kitten gift for a friend
- New Postcards and bookmarks
- New fairy drawing teasers
- New Venture - Painting
- My day - Ikea
- Winter Heart
- Tears of yesterday
- New drawing teasers
- Sleeping Beauty Snow White completed
- 2010 (134)
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.