Wednesday 30 March 2011

Cuteness Overdose and thoughts


This is my second attempt with the Copic Markers. I really love it and I enjoy this early learning process so much. I've really missed that feeling - trying something completely new technique wise. That urge you have wanting to improve and to perfect it as fast as possible =)

Again, in the pink colour scheme since those are the ones I currently have available.

Today I bought 3 sets of different Promarkers. I hope they are great, but I have no idea. From what I read they are thinner than the Copic markers and smoother, so hopefully they will work for me. Do you have any experience with these? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I can't wait for the promarkers to arrive. Since I will be away visiting my parents next week I won't get to try them out till a couple of weeks.

I am so into this that I put away my main project which started it all. I really hope to have it ready soon and to show you what it is.

6 comments:

BlackRogueDreams said...

Super cute!

anwerosa said...

Wow! You say "learning process"? I find it already perfect!

majann said...

Jeg startet min marker"karriere" med tria-markers, men har etter den tid tegnet endel med pro-markers også. Promarkers er gode å tegne med, og enkle å få jevn farge med, etter litt trening. Vi satt og så på den første tegningen din i går, og jeg må ærlig innrømme at jeg er litt misunnelig på at dét var din FØRSTE tegning! Du er en enorm inspirasjon Zindy!!! O_o

Hvor har du bestille pro-markers fra? Jeg tenker på å bestille noen flere selv, og er alltid interessert i å vite hvor folk handler hen :)

Gleder meg til å se mer, for med denne starten MÅ det jo bare bli fantastisk med litt trening! :):)

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

Thanks so much to you all. I still think I got a way to go but I love the process so it's exiting for me :)

Marjan, Jeg købte mine markers på www.ebay.co.uk; Try this shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Myriorama-Art-Graphics-and-Crafts/Letraset-ProMarkers-/_i.html?_fsub=19919097&_sid=102109575&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
Har du dine tegninger på nettet? Vil gerne se andres marker tegninger =)
Mange tak ♥

Katrine said...

Jeg trives veldig godt med både Pro- og Triamarkers, men jeg trenger mye mer øvelse da:P
Er ikke i nærheten av ditt nivå, enda;)
Jeg kjøper mine markers fra Letraset.com, der har de alt!

Også vil jeg si at du er en av mine store forbilder, elsker tegningene dine!

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

Tak Katrine, glad for at høre. Efter at have prøvet begge foretrækker jeg Copic men de andre er også gode :)
Så kan vi øve sammen :D

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone