Tuesday, 1 March 2011
12:52 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
I am very happy to finally show my finished drawing; Sleeping Beauty (Snow White).
It took me almost 6 full days of work to complete this. Needless to say the ivies took me an incredible amount of time. For some reason my patience have been extra good this year.
The model is Debbie Smith, whom I have used numerous times. When she started posting at the ZindyZone Forum I fell for her unique beauty. When she posted a stock series of Snowwhite photos I fell for the pose and decided to do a Sleeping Beauty.
Photo: link I have to admit I didn't try as hard to resemble her as I usually do, I mainly used the pose but you'll hopefully still recognize some of her features.
The drawing is all done with colour pencils and Lana drawing paper.
Thanks for the encouraging comments to the wip.
I think my next drawing is going to be Gothic/dark :)
She's available at: link
Labels: sleeping beauty snowwhite
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- Cuteness Overdose and thoughts
- I Love Markers
- First Mermaid Wip2
- Time Photoshoot
- First Mermaid wip
- Pocket Watch Butterfly and spring air
- Little Mermaid ACEO + more
- Spring Heart ACEO
- Kitten gift for a friend
- New Postcards and bookmarks
- New fairy drawing teasers
- New Venture - Painting
- My day - Ikea
- Winter Heart
- Tears of yesterday
- New drawing teasers
- Sleeping Beauty Snow White completed
- 2010 (134)
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.