Monday 14 March 2011

New Postcards and bookmarks

I was very exited to receive my brand new postcards and bookmarks. I've been saving up last year to buy a lot at once, now I should be stocked for a while.
A special thanks to my friend Robin, who helped me ship them off to me.

They look very much like my old ones but they are a bit different in size, 4x6inches (10x15cm).

They are available here, more will be added the following days:
LINK

My new bookmarks are in limited stock. I just felt like having an alternative to the sleeved bookmarks I have. They are like my Christmas give away; cardboard, glossy and with round edges.
They will be available soon.


I wish you a great new week ahead. Lots of sunshine here in Denmark today, it's really nice for a change :)

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone