Thursday 25 March 2010

Past days and Spring Kitten


I was lucky to get a great shot of the little grey cat of my mom's while he was looking up. It was the perfect reference for me as I now have it for the seasonal kittens I've just started. I am already doing the Flower Girl series and Dream (ring) Fairies so why not some kittens too?:) It's been a while since I did a cat and it is good to be back drawing animals. Made it with Caran D'Ache graphite pencils and a colour pencil, 8x11".

I can't believe all the sun we've had lately, it's incredible and really do wonders to the soul. I just spend some days with my family and it was very nice and kicked my inspiration even more. Got to do some different things; such as sitting behind my sister on a scooter driving in mud and snow. It was some experience. I normally don't like this as I am afraid of falling off and hurt myself pretty bad. It went fine though, still alive ;)

I am working quite a few commissions these days, pretty interesting ones too.

Anyway, have a great weekend with hopefully lots of sun :)

1 comments:

nihrida said...

Awwwww...so cute and fluffy!

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone