Wednesday, 17 March 2010
23:23 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
So, this was a little test I did last weekend. I am going to do my first mermaid drawing and I wanted to at least have tried drawing the water and fish to see how well I would do. Angelfish is one of my favorite fish, they have something elegant about them. It was fun to do this. This is a photo of the drawing and it doesn't show the sparkly parts very well but the scan was even worse.
In December I got a pretty girl from Denmark, Helene, do a couple of photos for me for the mermaid girl. I am really exited to get started.
However, right now I am working on 3 commissions, 1 is a large project, a really cool one which I can't reveal much of as I am not allowed. Anyway, I think I will post wip's of the mermaid drawing since it will be an interested process for me.
We went out and bought some new pastels last weekend too, some especially for this mermaid drawing so it better be good! At the same time we found this complete set of Cretacolor pastels for only 50 $, it's crazy cheap considering I pay about 5.2$ for 1 of my single Faber Castell pastels. I look forward using the Cretacolor pastels for the first time. So far I have only used them in pencil form and they are pretty good to work with.
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (122)
- My Little Pony
- Past days and Spring Kitten
- Gift for my sister - Little Mandy
- Jensen Ackles - Dark to Light
- 25£ of fun!
- Angelfish + New Pastels
- Losing my halo
- Not so found
- New Postcards + New Chocolate!
- Sunshine, drawing and shopping
- Gift for my sister step 2
- Gift for my sister in the making
- Sunshine + Flower Girl Summer
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.