Thursday, 4 March 2010
00:37 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
My sister is turning 25 this weekend and I want to give her something special on the day. I decided to do a drawing for her of her cute little daughter, Mandy. She's very photogenic and even better; she loves posing for the camera! I did a lot of photos last summer and am using one of the shots for the drawing. I like the expression on her face, it has something about it, something soulful and deep - and of course sweet :) I am still at an early stage but that should change tomorrow. It's been a while since I did a normal pencil drawing portrait, it's always a bit difficult and challenging for me, even though it was what I started out doing when I found my passion for drawing. I usually work better in charcoal cause it push me to draw darker and not so light as I tend to do with a medium like grahite pencils. Anyway, I am hoping to post the finished version friday at its latest and I hope it ends up with the right feel :)
Labels: mandy drawing graphite pencils
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (122)
- My Little Pony
- Past days and Spring Kitten
- Gift for my sister - Little Mandy
- Jensen Ackles - Dark to Light
- 25£ of fun!
- Angelfish + New Pastels
- Losing my halo
- Not so found
- New Postcards + New Chocolate!
- Sunshine, drawing and shopping
- Gift for my sister step 2
- Gift for my sister in the making
- Sunshine + Flower Girl Summer
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.