Wednesday, 24 March 2010
15:33 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
This is the finished drawing of Mandy, my niece. My sister got it last weekend and I could tell she was happy to receive it, which made it all worth it. I put a lot of time into it, it's always much harder for me to complete drawings of close family, maybe because it's a bit more personal. She's done with graphite pencils on Winsor&Newton drawing paper. I chose this particular pose as I wanted something else than cute smiley, not sure why. This girl got so much personality and I wanted it to show somehow.
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (122)
- My Little Pony
- Past days and Spring Kitten
- Gift for my sister - Little Mandy
- Jensen Ackles - Dark to Light
- 25£ of fun!
- Angelfish + New Pastels
- Losing my halo
- Not so found
- New Postcards + New Chocolate!
- Sunshine, drawing and shopping
- Gift for my sister step 2
- Gift for my sister in the making
- Sunshine + Flower Girl Summer
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.