Wednesday 24 March 2010

Gift for my sister - Little Mandy


This is the finished drawing of Mandy, my niece. My sister got it last weekend and I could tell she was happy to receive it, which made it all worth it. I put a lot of time into it, it's always much harder for me to complete drawings of close family, maybe because it's a bit more personal. She's done with graphite pencils on Winsor&Newton drawing paper. I chose this particular pose as I wanted something else than cute smiley, not sure why. This girl got so much personality and I wanted it to show somehow.

2 comments:

nihrida said...

Love it! =)

Eugen Caitaz said...

I don't knowed that you have one little angel! :)

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone