Monday 26 September 2011

My weekend and little preview of new drawing

A new week begins after an amazing weekend. It's been one of the best weekends in a long time. I spent it with my boyfriend, cooking, putting stuff up (we still got shelves not being up yet and curtains and other smaller stuff that you sometimes postpone for a little too long). It felt good to just do something together. Also enjoyed the beautiful weather here, was a very sunny and a bit windy day yesterday, perfect for a bike ride at the beach.

The weekend also had a lot of drawing and I managed to get half through my last drawing for the fantasy calendar, which means I am very close to the end now and can have it available very soon.
I've decided to sell my calendar through Zazzle this year. It will save a lot of shipping for people in the US and you can decide size and details this way to.

Usually I have them printed at a local printer here in Denmark but think it's time to try something new this year.

This should be a busy week for me, 2 commissions I need completed, a calendar and a special meeting with a lot of cute animals =) Will tell you more soon.

Wishing you all a great new week...




0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone