Sunday 11 September 2011

Mermaid drawing completed


I am very happy to be able to show you the finished version of my mermaid drawing. I lost a bit of interest in it when I started it March this year, not sure how many of you even remember it. However, a customer was very interested in buying her so I thought I should get myself to finish her. Luckily I did and the scan turned out okey, I guess it had a good day.
She's done with colour pencils, background done with pastels. I originally intended a detailed background but as I lost a bit of interest in it I decided to just do water for now.
30x40cm | 12x16"

Available as print through my shop: LINK
Available as mousepad, cards, buttons and more here: LINK

5 comments:

Entre Livros said...

Wow! congratulations!

Carolina.

strainstrain said...

It is so beautiful baby <3

nihrida said...

Of course I remember it! I can't believe it's been so many months since then. Time really flies by ... I really like the way Mermaid turned out. I would love to see detailed background, but I know what it's like to do it. =) You did a great job, especially on her hair.

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

I know what you mean, it doesn't feel like such a long time I started this drawing. It's crazy!
Yeah, next mermaid I will do a background, it was actually the part I was most excited about when I started it, the ocean floor and all the little fishies.

Thanks all :)

Strawberry said...

She is beautiful Zindy!!!

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone