Monday 22 February 2010

Grey grey grey and The Broken Chain

My lastest drawing; The Broken Chain. Done with colour pencils and pastels. 12x16 inches (30x40cm)


Lately I've felt like time is going way too fast without me moving along. I seem to never get the things done I want and it's beginning to slow me down even more when I feel like I never can catch up. Feeling a bit de-motivated at the moment.
I miss the summer, I miss the light and I miss the beach and water, to just walk outside enjoying the sounds of birds and having that airy feeling spring and early summer brings. In Denmark is has seriously been grey for about 4 months now, with very few days of just a bit of sunlight. I think only people living here can truly relate, it's hard on your mood when you barely get no light - no artificial light can make up for the lack of sunlight. Good thing is we are close to April where spring slowly begins here and this year I can barely wait.

Send me some sun please?;)

1 comments:

nihrida said...

Love the drawing! Especially her pale eyes...they're mesmerizing.
Don't feel bad. Summer will be here soon, you'll see.

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone