Monday 30 November 2009

Wii I love it



A few weekends back I got two awesome things in the mail - EA Active and Sports Resort. I love both games. Sports resort is so much fun, my boyfriend and I used pretty much all saturday the 14th on playing it. Swordplay and Basketball are definitely my favourite games and really gets you going.

I have wanted these games for so long, so it was pretty amazing to finally have them. EA active still gives me sore legs and back when playing, I guess it shows how little you use the muscles normally or maybe I am just in a bad shape?

2 comments:

Eugen Caitaz said...

I know this game but I never not play in it!!!
I think what you liked it :)
Zindy I try to draw something, look on my last post! What do you think about it?

caring friend said...

Hey Zindy i love your drawings!!! They're the best ever!!! Can you draw something for christmas?? I'de love to see that!!
Thanks!!!!

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone