Sunday 24 April 2011

Yay for my new computer

Today I finally got my new computer in use. It's so super fast I almost can't believe it. I haven't had a new computer since 2004-05 and needless to say it was really slow compared to this lovely girl!:D

I've been updating my Zazzle store the past hour and I managed to add about 40 new products in that amount of time whereass it would take me an hour just to add 5-7.
I can't wait to start using it with bigger files and see how well it works. It's really amazing for me and I definitely am going to cherish her ♥

Oh and what surprised me the most is how fast it turns on. I am used to waiting 5-10 minutes before I can actually use my computer, depending on how good of a day it is. Now it takes about 30 sec top? Waw.

Here they are together:

Happy Easter all of you from a happy girl!

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone