Thursday 14 April 2011

DreamScape Imaging 1 year BD

Today it's exactly 1 year ago my friend Lisa and I officially opened the licensing company;DreamScape Imaging. It's been quite a year and I feel happy with all the talented artists being part of this.
ZindyZone

For those of you unfamiliar with tubes they are small digital images of artwork where the main image is cropped out and used for a sort of digital scrap booking.
This is a few examples of pretty tags made with drawings/tubes of mine.



If you are an artist and would like to license your work, or just hear more about it feel free to contact us at:
customerservice(a)dreamscapeimaging.com

Join our all new FB site for more info and updates:
Dreamscape Imaging



We'll have special offers on tubes today and during the weekend so check in on our site later today and take advantage of them :)

DreamScape Imaging

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone