Thursday, 7 April 2011
18:48 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
I finally found some new drawing paper. It's not often they get new types of papers at the art supply store I mainly use. I was thrilled to see it, as it is a very smooth drawing paper type - my favourite to work with.
I've just tested it before I left for my parent's, on a charcoal drawing. It's great, works excellent with charcoal. You need to apply quite a few layers to get it all black but it's great to work with and to blend on. You can see the kitten in process. I will have the finished version when I get back home next week.
I definitely give it 5 out of 5 stars when it comes to using it with charcoal.
I look forward testing it with graphite as well, I imagine it's not quite as good being this smooth on the surface but we'll see.
The paper is thick, 180g/m2 and all white, no yellowish touch.
Labels: canson bristol paper review
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- Kitten with the rose
- Nothing can bring me down today
- Yay for my new computer
- Happy Easter - Find the eggs and win!
- Innocent Eyes Child Portrait
- Red Riding Hood
- Kitten with rose drawing in progress
- DreamScape Imaging 1 year BD
- My week away and My new Markers
- New Canson Bristol paper review
- Oh my smile - Jorge holding my drawing
- April 1st Special
- 2010 (134)
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.