Wednesday 13 April 2011

My week away and My new Markers


I was thrilled to get back home Monday evening. My new Pro Markers were waiting for me. I ordered a whole bunch, from Ebay before I left to visit my parents for a week. Last night I tested them. They are really great. It's very helpful to have more natural skin tones with less orange in them, it suits me much better.

I can definitely see myself addicted to Markers. They are just so different from what I am used to and I love the line art process which goes very well with my new project. I am ready to reveal it soon, just need the final touch to it and it will be released.

I had a wonderful time at my parents. It was really amazing to be a week at the country and just relax and have fun with the family. My oldest little brother was visiting as well, it couldn't be much better with our small family all together.
My dad turned 61 the 6th, sometimes I can't believe the time is running so fast.
He loves to cook so his gifts this year was kitchen related :)
I was also able to give him a special card created by Christene, a tagger friend who has a wonderful style. She designed it and I had it printed for him. He loved it very much - he's a big music lover as well. The drawing I did last year as his 60th birthday present, it's fairly large and done with charcoal.


Now that I got all the new lovely markers I might get around doing a little Easter drawing. All the soft pastel colours are perfect for it. My love took the week off so we'll be spending it biking, hopefully in the nice weather, drawing and staying up till late at night and listening to lots of music. I really look forward to this considering we were a week apart. It will be nice to spend some time together doing what we love ♥

This is the adorable Balloo, he's the cutest, we did a lot of running around the garden fighting for the Hippo :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great visit and a surprise when you returned home. Love the new work with the markers. Also so glad your dad like the card. I was honored when you asked me to make something for him. Take care my friend

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

Glad you do Christene as I will most likely do a lot of it the upcoming months :)
Thank you, it was great to see his face when he saw the card, he seem very fascinated with it and it's now hanging next to the large framed drawing :)

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone