Monday 11 October 2010

Sunday Photoshoot



I’ve always been rather fascinated with very contrasted photography. I love when one side is very dark, fading into the lighter side; it has something interesting to me. Not to mention these types of photographs are perfect as references for charcoal artwork :)
Here’s a few photos I took today (due to me posting in the middle of the night it would be yesterday) of my friend Anja-Amanda. While the main topic was cute pinup we did a few at the window in the end. The pinups won’t be public, but the drawings based on some of the shoots will be :)

All in all I really had a wonderful weekend, with my love and with my best friend ♥

2 comments:

nihrida said...

She kind of looks like you, Zindy. I find these photos very 1970. Don't ask me why. =D

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

I think it might be the hair and the clothing :)

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone