Sunday 17 October 2010

Soft Dreams Pinup


I wanted to do a very cutie cute pinup and just focus on body proportions and skin tone. I really enjoyed creating this one and am quite happy how the face turned out. It can be a little difficult when working on small faces.

Reference from private photo shoot with my model, changed up a bit. I chose this particular pose as I thought it was a bit different, loved the angle for the hands especially.

Made with colour pencils and pastels on Lana drawing paper (150g/m2).
8.2x11.7" | 21x29.7cm

Available through my shop:
ZindyZone

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone