Tuesday 28 September 2010

A song in autumn

It's been very gray here lately, I miss the sun sometimes, especially these days where light is a luxury. It's very uplifting to your mood with just a bit of sun.

I can't say I have been drawing a whole lot this past weekend. I got lots of unfinished drawings laying around which I really want to finish. Most of them are pets and a few autumn inspired works I started early August already. Funny how I stopped working at them as soon as the actual Autumn came.

My boyfriend introduced me to a band called Glasvegas a few weeks back and I have been loving them every since, they are so very unique. Especially this one song, I adore the end part "You are my sunshine...":

1 comments:

strainstrain said...

Awwww...so smukt baby<3

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone