Friday 10 September 2010

Finally some great great news

I couldn't be happier. We just signed the papers for our new perfect apartment last week - it's ours!=) It's an older apartment with so much charm and a huge kitchen, 5 rooms... and in our favourite part of Copenhagen - Amager. I can't believe it... come December 1st :) It was such a great feeling when we signed as this means we have to move no more.. and can stay in our favourite place of Cph. I'm so happy, it's an amazing feeling.

September 4th we went to the yearly Dark Market here in Cph. It was nice, were with friends and enjoyed the afternoon. A few pictures from the market:





4 comments:

nihrida said...

Congrats!!! =D
Dark Market looks so interesting. Wish I could come too!

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

I think you would love it Nihrida :)
And thanks so much, I am so so happy =)

Pauline said...

Oh wow, look at all these goodies - makes me want to get some, they look so beautiful!!

It looks like it was a very nice and warm event :)

Unknown said...

i'm a fan and i dedicate this to you:
http://img827.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=zindy.jpg
i colored it in photoshop:))

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone