Wednesday 22 September 2010

Best Friend for my niece



This is a gift for my little niece, Mandy. I wanted to keep the colour theme in purple tones, mostly a warmer purple. I tried creating the wings in purple colours as well, as oppose to the normal neutral colours I use for wings. Mandy just had her room “purplelized” and I felt she should have a little drawing to go with it. Something really cute, dreamy and with bubbles - She loves soap bubbles and whenever I see bubbles it reminds me of her in summertime. She really is the cutest little girl, my sister is lucky to have such an adorable girl.

The drawing is done with colour pencils only, on Lana drawing paper.
11x8" | 29.7x21cm

Cute little Mandy, a few pictures I took of her in August. She was jumping around as I took these, I was lucky they aren't all too blurry:

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

She looks so much like my granddaughter Lauren! So adorable.

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone