Monday 18 January 2010

Unleash the butterflies

Unleash the butterflies
So, I just finished my latest work, a gift for an art friend I have known for years.
I asked her to take a couple of photos like this last summer and she made some great ones, I could use for some butterflies and the butterfly key. I really like the concept of it. I worked a lot on it, it's done in charcoal. Started it around Christmas and I think the road was long with this one.
I originally planned it darker but I guess that means I will be doing a similar one in a more gothic dark style too.
Just wanted to show you before I head off to bed with a little headache.

5 comments:

nihrida said...

WOW! It's gorgeous! Well, your work is always gorgeous for that matter. =)

Zale Zillions said...

Very good work Zindy! Your trademark; Butterflies lol.

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

Thank you both and Pierre - I don't know where you get that from ;) Next one is definitly not with butterflies, hehe.

Katerina Koukiotis said...

beautiful love it !!!

Kas said...

Quite possibly a new favorite of mine. I know I already commented on this one on dA, but I couldn't resist telling you that I brought my computer over to my roomie's room and we stared at this drawing for a long time in awe. It's just so utterly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible gift with us. :]

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone