Thursday 17 November 2011

A Gothic Fantasy...



I'm pleased to say I am almost sold out of my A Gothic Fantasy 2012 Calendar (only have 3 left).
I have 2 left of my Best of Zindy 2012 Calendar.


Both can be purchased through my shop here: LINK

You are also able to purchase it through the Zazzle shop directly, the stock is only limited at my own shop: LINK

I've used a long time designing my calendar this year. They usually take a while each year but this one is a bit different as the bottom part is in colours too.

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone