Tuesday 12 June 2012

Taking a break

Taking a break

After 2 busy years building up Dreamscape Imaging with Lisa Ansell (Dark Yarrow) as well as the wonderful team who's been by our side, I've decided to take a long needed break from DSI. It's been hard finding the time for everything and DSI has been taking a lot of time away from what I love the most - my art, friends and family - not to mention blogging.

It's time for me to focus completely on my art and my website and getting back into blogging regularly as I miss it. There's many things I've been postponing for a long time due to lack of time and energy.
I miss dedicating myself to bigger drawing projects and doing some of the things I used to love, such as photography and other crafts. I also have my art book in the making which I hope will finally be released this year.

Thanks to everyone who's supported me past many months helping me maintain it all in DSI, you've been incredible.

I am happy to tell you Lisa is now back and will be around. She's been missed and I am sure she will do wonderful.
Please address any questions regarding DSI to her in the future. Contact emails in DSI all stays the same but with a new staff.

Thanks to everyone involved with DSI, the team, customers and talented artists ♥

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone