Wednesday 6 June 2012

Spring Breeze

 This was done because I wanted to express how much I'm in love with the ocean and the fact that I can now go there every other day.
After having back issues for years I'm now finally at a point where I run regularly again and words can't describe how good it feels. There's nothing like running near the water and just feel that spring breeze.
Running has always given me so much new energy and inspiration, and a drive like nothing else. I feel it's an all new beginning for me in many ways.

Colour pencils, marker, soft pastels.
21x29.7 cm | 8x11"

1 comments:

Toria Mason said...

The starfish is a great touch. :)

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone