Friday 6 May 2011

Rainbow Girl

The drawing I started yesterday is done. It's been a long time since I used my pastels, it's been almost half a year. It was great to get back to them, better than I thought.
I wanted to do a happy and colourful drawing, that's why it got pink and with a rainbow.
Model: link

I've posted both the scanned version and a photograph (the bottom version). Sadly this new scanner is horrible at catching skin tones, it seems to make everything red where as my old scanner would always lack red. It's the same scanner just seem like 2 very different machines.

Rainbow Girl

1 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice blog, visited here with a smile... take care always... =D

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone