Thursday 24 February 2011

And again

Once again I was lucky and caught something, this time a 3 day thing making me throw up and not being able to eat. Last weekend was horrible, I'd take a double migraine at it's worse over this. Finally started to eat normal food again and almost enjoyed it.
Enough about sickness though, I'd rather tell you about how much I look forward to spring! I was talking to Ralf a few days back about how close we actually are to the spring here in Denmark. In about a month the birds will start singing much more and slowly everything will start to blossom and be beautiful and new again. And in 3 months time I will be going to the beach, I've missed swimming so much =)
There's no words to describe how much I look forward to it. I've pretty much been sick since the beginning of the year, if it wasn't a flu it was a bad cold. Aside from my migraine I am rarely sick so this was indeed something very new for me to waste so much time doing barely anything. Good thing I don't do New Years resolutions, otherwise I would be seriously behind by now ;)

I haven't been very productive this year so far. I don't really mind much as I feel the few pieces I have done have been some that I am proud of and something I learned from.

Yesterday I finally started a new piece. It has a bit of nature, fairytale and lots of details. It will probably drive me crazy before I am even half way through but I am very into it still so it should be enough to keep me going.
Here's a little preview of parts of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks sooooo good!

Ester DurĂ£es said...

I hope you'll get better, Zindy! :) you'll see Spring coming soon (and how I'm looking forward to it too!) and everything will get better and look better :D
the pieces you have created might not be that many but they are amazing and, as I've told you, I still believe you're very productive ;)
the new drawing looks beautiful! it looks a bit like Debbie to me but probably it isn't, looking something from the side isn't always the most trustable :P also, somehow it gives me an Autumn feeling... don't ask me why but when I saw the little image icon on my use panel, it looked to me like there were little leaves falling... silly, I know :)
can't wait to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

omg i can't wait to see the rest! and i do hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone