Monday 29 November 2010

The Keys to our new home + Wip

Tomorrow evening we are finally picking up the keys for our new apartment, after 3 months of waiting. I'm so exited... our very own home. We've both been talking to so much about it and when the day would come we'd finally be moving in. I just can't wait to get our stuff in there this week and get started decorating and everything. It will be such a change and quite exiting. I've bought so many things the past year, which has been unpacked due to us knowing we had to move. I just never pictured we'd get such a perfect place.
We'll be painting some of the rooms. We plan to have a Victorian/Gothic styles living room. We have 2 - one will be neutral as it's our working space and the other one will be dark red and with a mix of white/black stripes. Of course there will be lots of other details completing it. It will just be so awesome if we manage to do it all as we want it. It will probably take some time but we are both so into it it will be so much fun.

I've been working on commissions most of last week and today I started my Christmas gift for my sister, her little girl as a snow girl. She's been talking about this drawing for almost a year and I've been trying to make it sound like I wasn't planning to draw it or anything, so I certainly hope it worked and she will be surprised :)
I took the reference photo for the drawing last year when they were visiting, my niece is such a little poser - I love it.
I hope to complete it one of these days as in a day we'll be using all day the following week moving stuff to our new apartment, and I want to make sure it's ready for Christmas.

1 comments:

Katerina Koukiotis said...

she's so cute and aodrable !! i love this !!
i can tell she loved the camera , she will love this xmas gift for sure!

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone