Thursday 26 August 2010

Autumn Feel




It’s autumn, in every way. Today was so windy, and the leaves were flying around. While the day started out gray the sun was suddenly shining, putting its beautiful light on the trees and everything else. Closing my eyes and feeling that fresh wind, the smell of autumn… I remembered why I love this season so much. My inspiration is always the highest during the fall which is partly why I love the season so much. Walking around the lake, feeling the nature and all its brown, yellow and red colours are very inspirational; and this is only the beginning. It’s the time of melancholy and a bit of sadness. Memories going through my head, good and bad… endings, beginnings, lost and found.

3 comments:

strainstrain said...

Uhh...yeah it was so windy...and Autumn really started early this year...hmmm...

Pauline said...

Beautiful picture of you, Zindy! I love the soft tones and the emotion in it :)

Zindy S. D. Nielsen said...

Thanks much Pauline <3

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone