Sunday, 11 April 2010
15:18 | Posted by Zindy S. D. Nielsen | Edit Post
Last night I felt like cuteness was coming and I felt like using my colour pencils a bit. I used a reference for the pose but clothing, hair, ears, bobbles and the rest is my imagination. I basically just needed the right posture for her.
I really had much fun drawing her, what can I say, I love cute things and pink. I have a little fascination with cosplay. The girl isn't any specific character though in case you wonder.
It's a rather small drawing, a little under 8x11".
I used colour pencils and soft pastels.
Prints available here: link
Mousepads, posters, shirts and more available here: link
Have a lovely rest of the weekend ♥
- 2013 (5)
- 2012 (66)
- 2011 (122)
- Spring Tag Contest
- Aw... Lost is really coming to an end
- Imperfect Angel
- And I draw...
- My niece is a little artist
- Melancholic Star Child
- Just my luck + Bound by your love
- Bubble Dreams
- What made my day!;)
- Something I need to finish
- Blood Red Midnight
- Vampire WIP
- Something you can't live without
- Migraine but it's spring!
- 2009 (9)
- Zindy S. D. Nielsen
- Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
- My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.