Sunday 29 April 2012

Updates

I've been neglecting my blog very badly lately. I recently got so caught up in my Twitter it's become my "daily blog".
A lot of things are happening at the moment and I find my time limited to do in depth blog posts as I used to. I will try and get back to it though and be more active :)

I just spend a wonderful week with my friend from Germany, Joane. It was super nice to see her in real life and we obviously did a lot of drawing as she's an artist as well.


I've been working on a new dark snow white past week and a lot of hours has gone into it so far. She's created with charcoal, markers and colour pencils.
I recently started to do A sketch a day on Twitter and I find it very interesting and good for me to do some loser sketching instead of full projects.
You can follow them all on my Twitter and I will try and post some of them here as well.

This is my sketch for the day:

and...

2 comments:

Toria Mason said...

Aw, wish I still had my Twitter so I could see your sketches but I never had enough going on on it so I deleted it. Bummer...Your Snow White is looking amazing!! I can't wait to see her finished! :D

natalia said...

Oh how nice that you've met Joane! Must be really fun to meet the people from the forum in real life :) If you're ever in Belgium, let me know ;) The snow white is gorgeous and the sketches are just so good! Hard to believe they're just 'sketches'!

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone