Wednesday 14 December 2011

Frozen Hearts

Frozen Hearts
 How do you revive a frozen heart?
A drawing I have worked very intensely on for the past many days. It's close my heart in many ways and is among my most personal drawings this year.
I was listening to Seether's latest album and one song in particular, Pass Slowly. You can listen to the song here: LINK
 
I feel in this song what I feel in my drawing.

Thanks for listening to my at times sad "stories"... and thank you for the supportive comments on the WIP.

Base pose from: LINK

Available through my shop:
http://zindy-zone.dk/shop

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone