Thursday 13 January 2011

With Love


My latest work, I think I have red on my mind these days, maybe because I’ve been sick for the past 14 days almost (luckily just coughing left now - yay)?
The model is Sabrina, a Danish girl, very pretty and unique. When I saw the pose I instantly thought to replace her earphones with a heart.

Yes, the background did take forever. I don’t know if it was stupidity that made me decide to draw the damask patterns ;) I really used a long time completing the background but I feel it compliments the main image well.
One of my goals this year is to challenge myself and my patience a bit more - I started out doing pretty much that.

Colour pencils, 8x11", Lana Sketching paper.

0 comments:

Find me www

PinterestZindyZone BlogFollow ZindyZone on TwitterFollow ZindyZone on ZazzleEtsyFollow ZindyZone on InstagramFollow Zindy on Deviantart.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Zindy S. D. Nielsen
Copenhagen, Denmark, Denmark
My name is Zindy S. D. Nielsen and I'm from Denmark - Europe. I own http://zindy-zone.dk; a site about my drawings, a large art community and much more.
View my complete profile
Follow ZindyZone